Smat's Blog

Smat's world

Monday, September 12, 2005

And after the party, the peace and quiet...

Full recovery mode today after yesterday's party (imagine 11 over-excited 12 year olds, some party games involving jelly and doughnuts, and a trampoline) - still looking at the mess outside of spilled jelly and sparkly sequins but have no enthusiasm for clearing up. Fortunately they were all collected on time (think the parents felt sorry for me after a three-hour long party), so I was able to get to a restorative glass (or two) of wine quite quickly. Now just to deal with the leftovers -"overcatering" is my middle name. Anyone fancy a chicken kebab?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger patroclus said…

    Super party Smat, thank you all for having me! Birthday cake consumed last night as part of healthy, balanced dinner which also featured santini tomatoes, yoghurt and chocolate digestives.

    I'm saving the bubble stuff for the next festival I go to. Woo!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Smat said…

    dinner sounds rather healthier than mine, which was just chocolate birthday cake, washed down with several large glasses of wine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home