Smat's Blog

Smat's world

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ooh, choices and decisions.

My brain hurts. The decisions I've got to make over the next few weeks are as follows:
1. Do we take Middle Baby Smat out of school for the next three years, or not.
2. Which car do I buy - the one with leather seats and sat-nav, or the other one which has a smiling face at the front?
3. How do I decide which cushions go with the new sofa and armchairs?
4. Can I be bothered to get back on the diet and lose the final stone?
Aargh!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Spinsterella said…

    1. Er, no?
    2. The one with the smiley face, obviously.
    3. Delegate this one.
    4. Naaaah. Life's too short...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Smat said…

    hmm, well I have actually made some of the decisions so:
    1. yes, we're taking her out of school but timings still to be decided.
    2. Smiley face car bought, to collect on Saturday - yay! Complete with electric sliding doors which I'm innappropriately excited about.
    3. If I deleagte this to the Baby Smats we'll have assorted pink and purple fluffy cushions which isn't really the look I was aiming for, not on a chocolate brown leather sofa anyway. Perhaps Patroclus could take time out from her busy gigging/festival schedule and do some interior design advice for me. She does cushions as I recall.
    4. Am back on the diet as the last stone had suddenly become a stone and a half.....

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger patroclus said…

    Blimey! What on earth have I missed? Quick, drive the new car and the Baby Smats up here and we'll go scouting for cushions in Habitat. Or maybe I could come down and we can go to that place where the kids aren't allowed to wear hoodies.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Smat said…

    Hehehe - I always make sure the Baby Smats are wearing pink/purple "hoodies" when we go there just to wind up any security guards. It hasn't worked to date - we must look too law-abiding. Plus they have a Habitat there too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home