Smat's Blog

Smat's world

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Back from international duty now - yesterday's daytrip to Cardiff was quite exhausting all round - not only did I have to get a train at twenty past seven in the morning, I had to maintain my image as efficient treasurer type person for an entire day because I was travelling there and back with the Deputy Chair (who fortunately is not in the least bit scary). So, after a quick stop for coffee in the hotel with the Azjerabjan football team (could have told you they were going to lose, not one of them was in the least bit fanciable), I did smiling, being polite, and taking money from people for an afternoon. And picked up a couple of reflexology tips for managing sinus congestion which I filed away for DH's use the next time he has too much to drink and blames his sinuses. It's not very easy though trying to travel accross London with over £100 in pound coins rattling away in a metal cashbox in your bag - maybe we should have gone to the pub instead and helped drown our new football friends' sorrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home