Smat's Blog

Smat's world

Friday, September 16, 2005

Where Smat goes, the World follows

turns out that the Birthday BBQ was more of a success than I originally thought - one of DD1's friends is having her own Birthday BBQ next weekend as our one was "so much fun".
You heard it here first - the best parties involve jelly, doughnuts, and Smat explaining the rules of "Passing the Balloon Over and Under" several million times until they FINALLY sink in. Good practice for Brownies next week, mind.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said…

    I have to ask: what are the rules of "Passing the Balloon Over and Under? Is this game suitable for small children?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Smat said…

    Hi Tabby Rabbit and welcome!
    Rules of the game: stand in a line, one behind another. First person passes the balloon over their head to the person behind, who then passes it between their legs to the person behind them. It's as suitable as you want to make it! For very small children I'd do the Hat Game which is just taking the hat from the head of the person in front of you. Although that could lead to a Nit Infestation which we don't like.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger patroclus said…

    I see where I've been going wrong now - I always thought the best parties involved the presence of a large bowl of 200 decanted duty-free Marlboro Lights. And someone dressed as Jesus.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger patroclus said…

    Meant to say...the Doughnut Game was inspired. If I ever have a party again, I'll be using that one.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Smat said…

    If Kate Moss had only listened to me, she would still have the modelling contracts....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home