Smat's Blog

Smat's world

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back to normal then

Mr Smat didn't get the job after all, so I can stop hunting for a flat in Portsmouth area and mentally furnishing it. And spending the payrise. Now I've got to work out how to pay the school fees, preferably without getting a job myself. Or at the very worst, find one which is 10-12 term times only, which doesn't involve Other People's Children. I can see me ending up as a classroom assistant or something, which deosn't bear thinking about. I'd rather work in Tescos, I think.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger patroclus said…

    Booo, bad luck for Mr Smat. And 10-12? You'd best start smoking, once you've fitted in a couple of fag breaks and a lunch hour, you're barely working at all.

    You could be a Radio 1 midmorning presenter. Have you considered that?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Smat said…

    I wonder if I could spout enough inane drivel to join Radio 1? Yes, of course I can - I blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home